Taking care of your financial burdens
There is a one off registration fee of £60 to join Chase Lodge as a patient (adult or child).
|GP consultation – first, 30 minutes||£140.00 (includes registration fee)||£120.00 (includes registration fee)|
|GP consultation – 15 minutes||£80.00||£60.00|
|Weekend GP consultation – 15 minutes||£85.00||£70.00|
|Mole–mapping – up to 3 moles ( GP)||£95.00||£95.00|
|Each additional mole||£25.00||£25.00|
|Nurse consultation – 15 minutes
(Additional fees may be payable for dressings)
|Ear Syringing – 1 ear||£75.00|
|Ear Syringing – 2 ears||£110.00|
|Cardiovascular Genetic risk assessment||£600.00|
|24 hour BP monitoring||£410.00|
|24 hour ECG monitoring||£399.00|
|Blood tests and other investigations||Variable||Variable|
|Diet Genetic test||£250.00|
|Diet and Fitness Genetic test||£449.00|
Membership Scheme – New for 2018
- 10 GP consultations per year per member, 2 follow up appointments plus 2 telephone consultations (Adult and Child)
- Same-day Priority GP appointments for members (Adult and Child)*
- Annual flu vaccinations (Adult and Child)
- 30 mins Health Check (Adult)
- Full Blood Count blood test plus ovarian tumour marker test for females and prostate tumour marker test for males (Adult)
- 30 mins Paediatric Health Check which includes heart sounds check carried out by GP (Child)
(payable at the start of the scheme)
|£150 per year|
|Adult||£50 per month|
|Child||£35 per month|
(2 Adults and 2 Children)
|£150 per month|
|Each additional child added to the scheme||£25 per month|
* Same Day Appointments will be offered if available.
* All child memberships must be accompanied by an Adult membership.
*PSA and Ovarian cancer blood tests to be carried out with informed consent from patient.
*Once the benefit has been used all consultations are payable.
*The Annual Fee is not linked to the Registration Fee that is payable on joining the practice.
*The Annual Fee of £150 applies to all joining whether as a family or an individual and is payable each year at the scheme renewal date.
Vaccination fees are composed of the fee for the vaccination to be ordered from Pharmacy and the administration consultation (£27.50). Vaccine prices vary widely. Please contact Pharmacy for further details.
Well Man and Well Woman Checks
These start at £450 and further fees may be payable depending on the range of investigations required.
Currently we are not able to perform HGV or Norwegian medicals at Chase Lodge.
Blood test and other investigations
There is no consultation fee for these. Fees are variable according to the number and complexity of the tests. They are all payable by the time of the appointment. Please check in advance whether your policy covers these. If these are covered by your insurance company, we will need an authorisation number and details of your policy number for billing them. You can of course self pay.
Please ask at Reception for any further advice about fees.