Chase Lodge Hospital offers GP services that combine patient-centred general practice with quick, convenient access to consultant specialists.
Chase Lodge Hospital is run by GPs — which makes us uniquely placed to offer you an expert-led healthcare experience that you can be confident in. Alongside our on-site dental service, pharmacy and out-patient clinics, we’re able to provide high-quality holistic care all under one roof.
If you need fast access to an appointment with a friendly, professional GP, you’ve come to the right place.
Our GP services: how can we help you?
At Chase Lodge Hospital, we pride ourselves on offering a range of GP services for both you and your family.
Here are just some of the reasons why you should choose GP services at Chase Lodge:
- Same-day appointments, seven days a week: we know that busy lifestyles and long waiting times can often make it difficult to see a doctor when you need to, which is why we offer flexible, same-day appointments throughout the week — so that you can find a time that suits you.
- Rapid diagnosis model: we offer immediate on-site access to imaging, blood tests and point-of-care testing, providing quick results and saving valuable time. Where possible, we provide a rapid diagnosis within 24 to 48 hours for your peace of mind.
- Highly experienced GPs: our trusted team of GPs are all highly experienced clinical experts. They are able to provide the highest quality of care and in-depth consultations across a range of health issues and conditions.
- Membership schemes: our membership schemes are available for both loyal and new patients, with the aim of providing a discounted healthcare package that features a range of benefits to suit your individual needs.
- COVID testing: we offer NHS-endorsed Covid-19 rapid swab tests, PCR tests and antibody testing as part of our COVID testing service, alongside point-of-care testing for a variety of conditions — all with quick results.
- On-site pharmacy: We won’t send you to another location to pick up your prescription — you can just visit our on-site pharmacy after your GP appointment for quick and easy access to the treatment you need.
- Referrals to internal and external consultants: our GPs can make immediate referrals to specialist consultants if needed — providing access to a wide network of highly skilled and experienced healthcare specialists.
Our GP service can provide you with easy and convenient access to quality healthcare, whatever your needs.
Why choose Chase Lodge GP services?
At Chase Lodge Hospital, we provide a comprehensive range of GP services to ensure that we are able to meet the healthcare needs of you and your family.
We pride ourselves on our trusted, patient-friendly approach. Each of our highly-qualified and experienced GPs will take the time to talk through your concerns in every appointment, taking a proactive and holistic approach to your health.
This ensures that we can provide you with consistent, quality healthcare — offering you personal, confidential medical advice tailored to you.
At Chase Lodge, we make sure you're looked after every step of the way.
Join Chase Lodge to see a GP today
If you’d like to book an appointment as part of our private GP service, you can contact our GP reception at Chase Lodge Hospital on 02083 587100. Our caring and experienced team are always happy to talk and ready to support you through whatever medical concern you may have.
You will need to register at Chase Lodge when you first join the practice, which includes a one-off joining fee. Your first appointment with the GP will last for 30 minutes to allow them to get to know your particular needs, as well as a 15-minute pre-GP check-up appointment with one of our experienced nurses or healthcare assistants.
Alternatively, you can sign up for a Chase Lodge membership scheme. These membership packages have been carefully designed to offer better value for money for regular patients, providing high-quality care and additional benefits for a discounted price.
Join Chase Lodge today to book your GP appointment and start your journey towards better healthcare for you and your family.