Please note that the new Delta variant has different symptoms to the Alpha variant. If you or your child experience a sore throat, runny nose, fever, or an “off-feeling” please come to be tested and follow Governmental Guidelines. Take care and stop the spread.
New Rapid COVID-19 Tests
All tests can be carried out in the comfort of your own car, in a separate, private marque or in one of our isolation pods.
As we know, it is not only about Covid-19 at this time of the year. Chase Lodge Hospital, now have the technology to diagnose instantly a variety of conditions for example Strep A which is one of the most common bacterial throat infections in adults and children in winter.
- Find out if you currently have the COVID-19 virus
- PCR Test result within 48 hours*
- Fit to Fly and medical certificates available
- Approved by the National Institute for Health Protection
Coronavirus Antibody Testing - Abbott's Blood Test
- Instant and laboratory tests available
- Discount for NHS colleagues
- Find out if you’ve had COVID-19 in the past few months
Roche Spike Protein antibody testing
- Find out if your body has developed antibodies after your covid-19 vaccination
- Can be carried out in your own car or isolation room by our clinical team who wear full PPE.
- Providing you with valuable information in these difficult times
Test to release
- Book your test before you arrive back in the UK
- Find out if you have COVID-19
- Find out if you can cut short you quarantine period
Day 2 International Arrival Test £99
- Single Arrivals PCR Test for those who have been fully vaccinated in the EU (EMA, SwissMedic), USA (FDA) or UK (NHS)
- Amber List Arrivals: Mandatory Day 0-2 Test
- Day 2 & day 8 International Arrival £169
If you are not fully vaccinated (2 doses), you need to take a PCR test on, or before, the second day after your arrival to England. You also need to take a test on, or after, the eighth day following your arrival
Amber List Arrivals: Mandatory Day 2-8 Test