These point of care tests can give rapid results within 10 to 15 minutes and determine if you need antibiotics or not. This will ensure we are able get you on a treatment plan quicker enabling you to get on the road of recovery sooner. Our Doctors will continue to be available for face to face appointments throughout the pandemic under strict infection control guidelines.
Strep A Bacterial Throat Infection
- £65 – Strep A Swab Test, carried out by our nurse.
- £119 – Strep A Swab Test with a Doctor’s appointment.
- £119 – NHS Endorsed Covid-19 Rapid Swab Test and Strep A Swab Test, carried out by our nurse.
- £179 – NHS Endorsed Covid-19 Rapid Swab Test and Strep A Swab Test with a Doctor’s appointment
- £219 – NHS Endorsed Covid-19 Rapid Swab Test, Strep A Swab Test and PCR Test with our nurse.
- £279 – NHS Endorsed Covid-19 Rapid Swab Test, Strep A Swab Test and PCR Test with a Doctor’s appointment.
Influenza A / B
The medical term for Flu is Influenza A /B, this generally occurs in this country in the winter season. Each year a new vaccination is made for flu as the virus has the ability to change. The common symptoms of flu include fever, aches and pains, sore throat, cough and other and are very similar to that of Covid-19 or sometimes Strep A bacterial sore throat. It is very important to distinguish between all three of these illnesses so that the patient can be treated correctly and accurately. There are also very limited numbers of flu vaccinations and pneumonia vaccinations in the country at present which makes people more vulnerable to these illnesses.
£ 65 - Influenza A or B
CRP is a well-recognised marker of inflammation which can help us judge the severity of your illness and will help with your treatment.
£65 - CRP
Package prices can be arranged if more than one is required.