Your skin can have a big impact on both your confidence and your overall health.
At Chase Lodge Hospital, our dermatology clinic provides a spectrum of dermatology services, whatever your skin condition, complaint or concern.
As with all of our services, we offer quick and convenient access to high-quality healthcare — so that you can get back to feeling and looking your best.
Our dermatology service: how can we help you?
At Chase Lodge, our experienced dermatology team are able to treat a wide variety of skin conditions and dermatological problems, including acne, rashes, skin sensitivity and allergies, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis and more.
Here are just some of the benefits of our dermatology service:
- In-house dermatology consultant: our specialist Consultant Dermatologist is based at Chase Lodge Hospital, providing a wealth of skincare knowledge and extensive experience within dermatology — so you know that your skin is in safe hands.
- No referral required: you don’t need a referral to be seen by our highly-qualified dermatology consultant. We can offer instant, on-site access to appointments, testing and treatment where needed.
- Fast, exceptional and reassuring service: we aim to provide patients with a diagnosis and treatment plan within our initial consultation where possible so that they don’t have to wait to be treated.
- Procedures under local anaesthetic: we offer a range of treatments at our clinic, including dermatology procedures under local anaesthetic.
- Insured and self-pay patients: we welcome both self funding and insured patients as we are covered by most major insurance companies. Please speak to our reception team for more details.
Book in with our dermatology service today to start your journey towards happy, healthier skin.
Why choose Chase Lodge dermatology?
At Chase Lodge, we’re dedicated to providing the best care possible — creating high-quality, personalised treatment plans tailored just to you.
Our dermatology services are no different. When you choose to see our consultant dermatologist, you’re putting your trust in skin specialists with years of experience and extensive knowledge, who are able to provide clinical excellence you can rely on.
We’re proud to offer a high level of care with all of the dermatology treatments we offer. Whether you need practical advice for skincare, acne treatment or mole mapping, we’re here to help.
Access our dermatology services today
If you would like to arrange a dermatology appointment with us, speak to a member of the team on 02083 587100.
You can register at Chase Lodge today for fast access to exceptional healthcare and medical treatment. We have an upfront registration fee of £100 to join the practice.
If you are a regular patient, you may want to sign up for a Chase Lodge membership scheme to access a range of healthcare benefits and services at discounted prices.