At Chase Lodge, we offer quick and convenient access to a range of quality healthcare services, including cardiology.
Our cardiology team is here to diagnose, assess and treat cardiovascular conditions — diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
From your initial assessment to after-care, our consultant cardiologists and clinical staff provide the highest standard of care throughout your journey to better health.
Our cardiology service: how can we help you?
At Chase Lodge Hospital, we pride ourselves on offering access to the highest quality cardiology services.
Maintain your heart health with:
- New ‘one stop’ heart clinic to be open on the 16th May 2022 led by Professor Missouris: our new ‘one stop’ heart clinic aims to provide immediate access to consultant appointments, diagnostic screening and follow-ups without delay.
- Highly experienced consultant cardiologists: our cardiology team is made up of dedicated doctors with years of clinical experience and training within their specialisms — so that you can be certain you’re only being seen by the very best.
- Expertise across a range of cardiovascular conditions: we are able to diagnose and treat common heart or artery conditions such as hypertension (high blood pressure), angina, arrhythmia, heart failure, heart disease and more.
- A holistic approach to treatment: frequently there can be an underlying cause or illness when it comes to heart disease and other cardiovascular conditions. Our consultants look at the bigger picture rather than just treating the problem in front of them, for a multifaceted approach to health and wellbeing.
- Rapid results: we provide quick results with a 24 to 48-hour turnaround time for your peace of mind. Our facilities on-site are fully equipped to provide immediate access to a range of cardiac tests, including echocardiograms, electrocardiograms (ECG), blood pressure monitoring, Holter monitoring and more — all under one roof.
- For both insured and self-pay patients: we can offer cardiology services to both self-funding patients and those with healthcare insurance. Our dedicated administration team is here to help and can work directly with health insurance providers where needed, allowing you to focus on your health.
It’s easy to get started — join Chase Lodge to book your cardiology appointment and let us help you.
One Stop Cardiology Package
We offer a One Stop Cardiology Package for self-paying patients
£749 - this includes an initial consultation, echocardiogram and ECG
Why choose our cardiology services?
It can be very worrying if there is something wrong with your heart.
At Chase Lodge, you’re in safe hands. Our comprehensive cardiology services span a range of diagnostic tests and treatments so we can assess your heart health and find the right healthcare solution for you.
Our experienced consultant cardiologists can offer the very best specialist care and treatment — whether it’s preventative cardiac screening, condition management or surgery.
We’re here to take the weight off your shoulders and help with any heart concerns you may have so that you can live a happier and healthier lifestyle.
Join Chase Lodge today to book your cardiology appointment
If you would like to see one of our consultant cardiologists, you can contact our friendly team at Chase Lodge Hospital on 02083 587100, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message here. Our dedicated and friendly team will be more than happy to talk to you and discuss your needs.
If you’re not a registered member at Chase Lodge yet, you can either join our practice today (with a small one-off registration fee) or sign up to one of our Chase Lodge membership schemes. These membership packages combine discounted access to many of our healthcare services, as well as additional benefits — offering great value for money for regular patients.
Join Chase Lodge today to book your cardiology appointment.