I came to massage, as a profession, through an unusual path of reading War Studies at Kings College London, followed by working as Head of Operations for the Holocaust Educational Trust (a brilliant charity). I looked all set to continue on this path but I felt unsatisfied, I loved my work but not the office setting, I wanted to do something more tactile, something for myself …
Then Cass and I went away for a few days and had an amazing massage treatment and ‘ping’ an epiphany moment … why not train and set up our own business? That’s exactly what we did.
It’s been an exciting journey so far, personal highlights have been working as a Sports Massage Therapist at Barnet FC (including a promotion season); organising several conferences for the Massage Training Institute and being professionally inspired by the birth of my two beautiful children to pursue the knowledge to support perinatal women.
Anna’s Massage Qualifications and Training
- Holistic Massage Diploma – MTI and ITEC
- Sports Therapy and Massage Diploma – APNT
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology - MTI
- Dry Needling – Osteon Manual Therapy Training
Pregnancy & Postpartum Specific
- Pregnancy Massage – Well Mother and Quantum Metta
- Closing the Bones – Developing Doulas
- Bump to Baby Part 1 (Pubis, Pelvis, Coccyx, Lumber Spine) - Mum & Baby Osteo Training
- Bump to Baby Part 2 (Ribs, Thorax, Abdomen, Peripheries) - Mum & Baby Osteo Training
- Modern Pregnancy Exercise - Burrell Education
- Modern Post Natal Exercise - Burrell Education
- Infant Massage - International Association of Infant Massage