The NHS is under incredible pressure today. Even before the pandemic, underfunding and structural issues created a challenging environment for patients. Today, the weight on the health service can mean long delays for treatment, fewer options and problems getting the support you actually need when it comes to something like physiotherapy. Choosing a private physiotherapist is a simple way to get the treatment you need, fast – these are just some of the reasons why it’s by far the best choice for many people today.
- You don’t need a referral from a GP – Our physiotherapy team will complete an initial assessment on your first appointment and formulate a treatment plan.
- Limited waiting times – There are many issues requiring physio treatment that can get worse as time goes on if they don’t get the right attention in the right time frame. Quick treatment can ensure a much faster recovery and that’s a huge benefit for anyone struggling with physical issues right now. Choosing a private physiotherapist means you don’t have to contend with NHS waiting lists. Your first appointment will be days away, as opposed to months. Plus, a private physiotherapist is able to be much more flexible when it comes to appointments, accommodating your schedule instead of giving you a limited range of dates and expecting you to commit.
- There are no limits on sessions – Effective early treatment can produce very positive results but that requires the constant support of a physio. If you’re being treated by the NHS then a brief appointment every couple of weeks is unlikely to deliver that. Choosing a private physiotherapist means you’ll get a treatment plan that is individually tailored to you, rather than restricted by the limits of the system. So, you can have access to all the sessions you need to start your recovery right.
- Cutting edge facilities – Private physios have access to the most up-to-date equipment to help you in your recovery. All have been trained in the latest insights and techniques and have a wealth of experience when it comes to diagnosing and treating musculoskeletal injuries so that you can get back to your optimum fitness as soon as possible.
- A friendly and personalised service – Professionals working in private practice make every effort to ensure that the physio support you receive is completely personalised. That includes ensuring that your individual needs are being met, any concerns are being addressed and that the treatment plan is tailored to your life and your goals.
Choosing a private physiotherapist is a great option for anyone looking for swift and effective treatment, delivered by an experienced professional, with a wealth of expertise and the time and resources to really focus on you.