BSc (Hons), HCPC Registered
Muzzi specialises in paediatric occupational therapy, supporting children and their families in a home and school environment. Programmes are designed to meet individual needs and requirements through an enjoyable, creative and interactive therapy programme. Areas of focus include:
- poor concentration and focusing skills
- difficulties with fine and gross motor skills affecting handwriting and general physical development
- difficulties with visual perceptual and problem solving skills affecting reading abilities and academic learning
- sensory processing difficulties and
- general behavioural management
Special interests include dyspraxia, dyslexia, developmental coordination delay, hypermobility, global developmental delay and ASD.
Muzzi also specialises in an Exercise Promotion and Falls Prevention Programme for older adults focusing on improving posture and mobility by promoting strength, balance and range of movement.